100 Word challenge Week 7


                                                             Halloween Night

It was Halloween night and I was bouncing with excitement.
"Can we go trick-or-treating yet?" asked my friend Lola.
"Sure," her mom called. "But be careful."
"Okay," we chorused.
We started to make our way to the first house on our street. The street was so crowded it was hard to move. When we got to the first house the door slowly started creaking open. Suddenly something grabbed Lola and pulled her into the house and as the door slammed, I knew I wanted to run! Just as I was about to run the door flew open and all my friends yelled "boo!"

Comments

  1. I really like your story. The words that you used were awesome. I like how much detail you added,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts