100 word challenge week 10

                                                   Sisters

    "All we need to do is steal her makeup," I declared.
 "But where would we hide it all?" asked my friend Lola.
 "We will hide it in my closet," I answered.
 My sister Maya is always stealing things from me, so I decided to get revenge. Right after I finished hiding it Lola left.
I turned and saw Maya coming towards me. "Katie" my sister said, "Did you steal my makeup?"
 "Yes," I stuttered. "You are always stealing my stuff so I stole yours."
"I guess that is true," Maya laughed. "But if I stop stealing your stuff will you stop stealing mine?"
"Deal!" I smiled.

Comments

  1. Well done, you have consistently shown your understanding of how to use quotation marks and proper punctuation. A challenge for you now is to have that wow factor in your stories; something that has meaning, makes you think, a story that is memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts