100 Word Challenge week 4


                                                    The Dog I Found In An Alley

I was walking down a back alley when I stumbled upon a dog. "Are you lost?" I asked it. The dog started to turn around. It was a white French Bulldog with blue eyes. He was wearing a purple collar and the dog was wearing glasses with big dark rims. Wait, I thought. Glasses? What sort of dog wears glasses? The dog jumped up on his hind legs and barked yet it sounded like he said 'Hi'. "Am I dreaming?" I asked myself. "Katie!" my teacher called. I was so surprised I fell out of my desk. Well I guess that was just a dream.

Comments

  1. A crazy dream indeed. You have incorporated the prompt into your story very well. One thing we will learn later on in class is that every time a person speaks it begins on a new line. A good mix of description, dialogue and thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts